It is always wise to keep in mind that while Sun sign astrology is interesting it is not definitive...knowing about your unique and individual chart is the only way to instigate a deep insight about your weeks or months ahead and the energy trends affecting you personally!

If you are looking at the sun sign columns in this or any other transcript, and you know your moon and ascendant signs , check them out too, for more comprehensive information...

Then again try getting your own chart created...there will be no other chart like it and it will inform you, grow you and inspire you like nothing else in your life! All you need to know is birth time, place and date...If you want more information about this email me on insightbevmurray@yahoo.com

I also facilitate Workshops in Astrology, Meditation,Ritual and Tarot....If you want a face to face Astrology or Tarot reading I am available on Skype!! Email me to book an appointment...please use the heading APPOINTMENT. insightbevmurray@yahoo.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

help me with this guys please!!!!

Hi I  have been lucky enough to become one of ten finalists in a travel blog competition... yes I write other stuff too!!!  But now I need your votes to win!! I would be so excited to win!! Please take a minute and go to http://peregrinetravelqld.com.au/senior-finalists/ and log a vote for beverley murray!!

and if you liked that little  bit of writing you can go to my blog:

https://traveltrialandtribulation.blogspot.com.au and read more....


No comments:

“Miracles are as close as the heavens above and the blossoms beneath”

“Miracles are as close as the heavens above and the blossoms beneath”